Shirts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Based on a qty of 50-60 shirts, the price on a light blue shirt with a one color imprint on front and a two color imprint on back is as
follows:
S-XL: $6.25
2XL: $7.25
3XL: $8.25
This includes your screen charges as well. The only other factor would be freight.

So far here is what I have and still have a few vendors to get numbers back yet

Today I was able to get a rough estimate on one color front and back at approx. $6 with price increase of $1 per shirt per size over 2X. Which means 3X would be $7 and 4X at $8 approx. This is still a roughed in price.

Chad, once you have a semi-solid number on shirts and sizes please send me the list so I can lock in a quote.

Cheech, is this one of the vendors who would create a "web space" to purchase shirts? I would lean more towards that at a few extra bucks to avoid any confusion of taking orders and getting it all processed and verified when the shirts are finished.

I'd like your idea on it guys.

I forgot to ask. I will place a call tomorrow and find out for sure.

BTW the way that this works is that they set up a website as a sub site to their main site ie www.smokingmeatforums.com/shirts but the site is actually from the shirt vendor.

I believe this company does this however there is a different vendor locally here that does do this for sure I just have not been impressed with their service

Based on a qty of 50-60 shirts,

S-XL: $6.25
2XL: $7.25
3XL: $8.25
This includes your screen charges as well. The only other factor would be freight.

- Shirt colors do not matter
- It is a two color on the back side
- One color on the front side
- They can take orders on line
- Every one can pay with their credit cards
- They would just run the orders at one time (screen printing thing)
- Shipping would be easiest if we can hand them out at the gathering or they would just ship them once the order is run.
- Time frame should be able to design, print and ship with in a two-three week period
- I think that covers it all

Any qeustions?

Cheech, thanks for your work. Sounds good to me. I haven't heard from Jeff yet on the layout. I will let you know soon on when to have them start setting up.

Also did we discuss hats? I can't remember, but they have been asked about. I'm sure they can do them. Just looking for SMF or OTBS on them I think. Embroidered if possible.

Thanks again

Joe

Hats (These are nice hats I have a sample at my desk) are $6 each plus a set up charge

If we want them personalized (OTBS 32 Cheech) then it will be around $10/hat

They will be embroidered with what ever color we wish

Very good Cheech. I am at work now,but will check messages when I get home about Jeff's approval on the layout. If he doesn't get back with us soon I'll okay the move forward late tomorrow. He's a busy man and may have missed the PM, I'm sure he is behind the layout.

Final changes are made and layout is approved. Cheech move forward on setting up the printing of shirts and hats. E-mail will follow

I removed the dates at Jeff's suggestion and left Bucksaw Point Marina as it was.

Thank you all for your input and hard work. Final layout address:

http://www.designashirt.com/design.asp?design=256314

I figured I'd give you guys the preliminary numbers I have up to now. Gathering attendees should account for 25 shirts. It doesn't really matter now since it sounds like each member will order their own T's, but just FYI here are the size breakdown in case it is of any help with the vendor's.
  1. Large=6
  2. XL=6
  3. 2X=8
  4. 3X=3
  5. 4X=2
Not sure if I missed it, but I don't think I ever got an answer about Kids T's.

Did you get a look at the shirt layout with the New layout yet? I haven't heard from either of you yet on if it is too much or not.

Sorry been under the weather for the past two days and still not myself.

I took a quick look and it is alright, I spoke with the shirt lady and her email is back up. I need to work out some details with her and plan to do it on Friday when I am back in my office and can speak with her on the phone and be on my pc at the same time.

I will keep you up to date as things change

Ok here is the lastest info on the shirts

1. We are unable to place a web page with the information in it and have everyone order directly from my vendor
2. I have a meeting Friday with a different vendor that has done something like this before however I have not worked with them before and not sure how good they are.
3. My current vendor is changing how they do things and it appears that we may be able to skate by the set up charge for these shirts it would be around $60! So they are working through these details right now
4. The way that this will work is everyone would either call, fax or email their order to my vendor. They would have to give then a credit card number and be billed separately Good for us! Now we do not have to handle everything individually.
5. Each order would be shipped direct to the user (Bad for them shipping charges can sneak up)
6. Hats are a go, I spoke with Jeff and he does not want the hassle of shipping a great number of hats to everyone and deal with the shipping issues.
7. I am trying to work on a way to have my vendor handle the shipping and ordering and give Jeff a commission.
8. The design is ok with them and should pose no issues, I hope to be ready to rock and roll soon then everyone would place their orders and we would have cut off day so that they can run the order.

Questions?

Okay Cheech,

Lines 3 -8 Is this the original vendor or the one you will have a meeting with?

Question on shipping. Any idea of what the shipping charges will be? Will they be inflating shipping to make extra money? Can you get a USPS quote from their zip to yours for comparision? I don't mind them making a bit on shipping and Handling.. but not double the cost of the shirts.

I don't have a problem with the call / fax / email to order.

I would like to get a GO on this as soon as possible.. but keep working on the most reasonable deal you can get.

Hope you're feeling better now and I appreciate your work to put us in shirts.

Keep us in the loop when you know something.

Joe

PigCicles;34248 said:
Okay Cheech,

Lines 3 -8 Is this the original vendor or the one you will have a meeting with?
Orginal vendor
Question on shipping. Any idea of what the shipping charges will be? Will they be inflating shipping to make extra money? Can you get a USPS quote from their zip to yours for comparision? I don't mind them making a bit on shipping and Handling.. but not double the cost of the shirts.
I will have them tell me what the cost would be. (It may be cost effective to ship with USPS) No they do not mark up shipping costs they are what they are

I don't have a problem with the call / fax / email to order.
Cool

I would like to get a GO on this as soon as possible.. but keep working on the most reasonable deal you can get.
Really we can go right now, I just need to make a sheet and attach it to an post and then we will be good to go. I will work on finalizing the details this weekend and will pull the trigger then. I do not want to offer the shirt and name of the place with out your ok first though

Hope you're feeling better now and I appreciate your work to put us in shirts. After a week now I am at a point where I can put up with it. I am finally winning
icon_smile.gif

Keep us in the loop when you know something.

I will, let you know what I come up with as I learn. The main thing I need to do right now is design a hat. If you have any ideas please let me know

Daryl, when you have something you like and are ready to post.. shoot Chad and I a copy of it so we can proof and approve. Once we agree, it can be posted.

I was just thinking the SMF in a box or the OTBS was what we were leaning toward, if you have something else in mind, I'll try to get a little more original. I'll see what I can do for you on a design.

Um, ahh, just what do you have in mind doing with my baby?? (OTBS) Just curious.

Guys I was told that I would get the order form by Wed afternoon, it is Friday and I have not seen it yet!

I have emailed again but waiting for the final order form.

Once I get that I will pass it on to you and then we can post it.

Sorry for the delay.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky