Shirts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Cheech, when we get the shirt order in line we can put together the announcement, proof it for errors, and get it all posted. Were you wanting to put the announcement together? When you get your info let us know.. Thanks

Joe

I did get an email and was told there was a big order they had to work on and that my form will be done on Monday. We can review it then and post Monday night if we all get a chance to review it :)

Given the fact that the printer is dragging their feet on getting the order form back to us, we'll give them til the end of the week to get it done.

Regardless of the status on the order form I would like to post the Official Announcement next weekend. We can add the shirt info later.

Chad, can you get us the actual physical address to put in the announcement so travellers can print out their map directions?

Thanks - Joe

Ok so by now you should have received the email I sent with the order form.

The company has been asked about getting me a picture of the hat for a sample so everyone can get an idea on what it will look like.

Yes the shirts can be just about any color we would like them.

If you guys like the form I will get it posted this evening

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky