SEC Championship Cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well hopefully the Dawgs and da Tide take care of business and we get a rematch of yesterdays game and we'll see if GA plays better or if AL has another game like yesterday in them. Either way it would be another SEC National Champion

After this recent fumble you might want a double
Both starting tackles are out. Rogers has no protection. He had a phenomenal season. Broke all of Dak Prescott's records and ended up with 2nd most passing yards in college football. He's a sophomore. Next season will be better

Yep no covid here... just took my booster shot!

20211228_210123.jpg

So guess I was better off watching Green Acres than the game! Lol

Ryan

The SEC is not doing well at all in these Bowl games hopefully they step it up

Did you see the 6'9" 380 pound running back for Minnesota yikes he's actually an offensive lineman but they had him line up at running back and he got the ball and scored. It looked like an adult playing with a bunch of kids. I don't think any WV player really wanted to hit him :emoji_astonished:
If your old like me you might remember William "The Fridge" Perry lining up in the backfield but he was under 300 if I remember correctly and was certainly not 6'9"

Did you see the 6'9" 380 pound running back for Minnesota yikes he's actually an offensive lineman but they had him line up at running back and he got the ball and scored. It looked like an adult playing with a bunch of kids. I don't think any WV player really wanted to hit him :emoji_astonished:
If your old like me you might remember William "The Fridge" Perry lining up in the backfield but he was under 300 if I remember correctly and was certainly not 6'9"
1985 Chicago Bears Superbowl. Da Bears were on the goalline and The Fridge scored a touchdown lined up as the running back
Guess they should’ve taken yankee2bbq yankee2bbq ’s covid shot
True. CDC now recommends it.
I agree I'm on about my 8th booster tonight and I feel fine
You da man!
Yep no covid here... just took my booster shot!

View attachment 520408

So guess I was better off watching Green Acres than the game! Lol

Ryan
Good choice in Irish whiskey.
How you like it?

1985 Chicago Bears Superbowl. Da Bears were on the goalline and The Fridge scored a touchdown lined up as the running back

True. CDC now recommends it.

You da man!

Good choice in Irish whiskey.
How you like it?
I do like it. Was surprised our liquor store had it. I don't remember alot of things but I remember that play with da fridge like it was yesterday!

Ryan

Reactions: 912smoker

LOL---That's even bigger than the Eagle's "Mailata", from Australia. (6'8"--360 pounds)
If these guys get any bigger, they're gonna need 4 legs!!

Bear

Reactions: 912smoker
LOL---That's even bigger than the Eagle's "Mailata", from Australia. (6'8"--360 pounds)
If these guys get any bigger, they're gonna need 4 legs!!

Bear
Jordan Davis ran one in for UGA this yr.
6'6 and 340 lbs. Crazy

Keith

I can't wait for the Irish Bowl game O.o sigh.. The joys of trying to get recruits at schools with morals clauses LOL.so sad.... I also kinda got turned off by the trolls throwing kelly under the bus for leaving N.D. to try and get a bowl Championship before he retires. As for the covid... Aaron Rodgers was playing the next week along with 99.9% of the other NFL players that tested pos most being vaxd /shrug ...
all I have to say.jpg

Reactions: yankee2bbq
I can't wait for the Irish Bowl game O.o sigh.. The joys of trying to get recruits at schools with morals clauses LOL.so sad.... I also kinda got turned off by the trolls throwing kelly under the bus for leaving N.D. to try and get a bowl Championship before he retires. As for the covid... Aaron Rodgers was playing the next week along with 99.9% of the other NFL players that tested pos most being vaxd /shrug ...View attachment 520496
I know it!!
We’ll see what the Irish can do! ND is my team!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky