SEC Championship Cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I thought you'd be a Vol fan.

Chris

I agree. It certainly won't be cincinnati in the championship lol
Agree. Happy to see a smaller school doing well but. It’s a whole different level of competition. I’d say put them up against a top 10 seam in a New Years 6 bowl but not in the playoffs. I know they will make it but no one really wants to see them in there. Probably not even Cincinnati fans if Georgia and bama are both in there.

Agree. Happy to see a smaller school doing well but. It’s a whole different level of competition. I’d say put them up against a top 10 seam in a New Years 6 bowl but not in the playoffs. I know they will make it but no one really wants to see them in there. Probably not even Cincinnati fans if Georgia and bama are both in there.
Yep I think they deserve a new years six. Nobody wants to watch a powerhouse school destroy cinci 70-13 in the playoffs. Doubt they can beat whoever they get paired with in any top bowl game either

Reactions: negolien
Let me say it again. Man that Bowers is something else.

Chris

Did I hear it correctly. He's a true freshman.

Reactions: 912smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky