SEC Championship Cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
27-13 Georgia.
I’m a notre dame fan stuck in Big 10 country and it’s terrible. I get drug into an argument at least twice a week how the big 10 is so overrated. Everyone up here thinks it’s a better conference the SEC. I usually start the argument out by laughing then the other person will get mad and inform me that my team isn’t even in a conference. Again this is coming from a Notre dame fan (who also understands that they are overrated also)

no smokin for me today suppose to get around 9” of snow, making some salsa instead

Reactions: 912smoker
I gotta go

Bama 45
Pugs 35

Oh as a side not for the LSU video.. How's that coach doin in LSU btw? /snicker.... Maybe my fav college coach can class up that gaggle of felons and get them a Championship in the next 5 years. Sadly with everyone throwing poor Kelly under the bus after he spent 12 years working for peanuts coaching a weak team I am a little over ncaaf. The way the internet trolls are goin after him is disgusting and pisses me off. GO IRISH!!!!!!

irish.jpg

Reactions: yankee2bbq
27-13 Georgia.
I’m a notre dame fan stuck in Big 10 country and it’s terrible. I get drug into an argument at least twice a week how the big 10 is so overrated. Everyone up here thinks it’s a better conference the SEC. I usually start the argument out by laughing then the other person will get mad and inform me that my team isn’t even in a conference. Again this is coming from a Notre dame fan (who also understands that they are overrated also)

no smokin for me today suppose to get around 9” of snow, making some salsa instead
Don't keep up with ND just read the headlines...and plenty of them lately.
Snow ??
We're in the high 70's here in SE Ga 😊

Reactions: MJB05615
I gotta go

Bama 45
Pugs 35

Oh as a side not for the LSU video.. How's that coach doin in LSU btw? /snicker.... Maybe my fav college coach can class up that gaggle of felons and get them a Championship in the next 5 years. Sadly with everyone throwing poor Kelly under the bus after he spent 12 years working for peanuts coaching a weak team I am a little over ncaaf. The way the internet trolls are goin after him is disgusting and pisses me off. GO IRISH!!!!!!

View attachment 518095
😶Kelly seems like a good guy and hate to see him wind up LSU buy they made an offer he couldn't refuse and that's the nature of the beast. Money talks.

Reactions: negolien
Baylor/OSU was a crazy game......pass the pickles
Yes sir just ran out of time didn't they!
Pleasantly surprised on the pickles Jake.
Didn't think I'd like them but anything wrapped in bacon lol

Buckle up its GAME TIME

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky