Scholarship Raffle Knife

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awww, it's ok, I guess!!!:emoji_grin::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

I've seen this knife several times in our exchanged texts, it's really looking sweet in these photos.
Nice blade for sure!!!:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Absolutely Stellar Work! I've not had the opportunity to play with Forging Knives or anything else. However, we are huge fans of the show, Forged in Fire, and can appreciate the work and expertise that went into such a beautiful Knife. I'd want it mounted on a nice Plaque to show it off.,😁...JJ

Awww, it's ok, I guess!!!:emoji_grin::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

I've seen this knife several times in our exchanged texts, it's really looking sweet in these photos.
Nice blade for sure!!!:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:
LOL and proof I actually finish projects at some point......Also testing the new Micarta supplier....I have tossed many scales from another cause just not good......This stuff is GOOD!

Absolutely Stellar Work! I've not had the opportunity to play with Forging Knives or anything else. However, we are huge fans of the show, Forged in Fire, and can appreciate the work and expertise that went into such a beautiful Knife. I'd want it mounted on a nice Plaque to show it off.,😁...JJ
Thanks JJ. Forged in Fire is what got my son and me doing this (we even studied under a contestant).....I have come to love it, because I get to do fabrication with metal and wood and I'm a knife guy....hopefully this one gets used by the potential bidder! Knives should be used!

Reactions: forktender
Finished the sheath today......turned out sweet with a nice “snap lock” to keep it retained! The loops can be moved around for horizontal or vertical carry to fit the need/desire....
48DDC7A2-09A6-40BB-8408-4C1B6DD8AE36.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky