1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Scarbelly's Espresso Coffee

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bassman, Dec 13, 2010.

1. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I received a package in the mail today from Gary (Scarbelly) containing a bag of his own roasted espresso coffee beans. Thanks you so much, Gary. That makes some great coffee.[​IMG] As you can see, my wife has her Italian espresso pot all ready to go!

2. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Cool Beans Keith, Now you can stay awake and be online more...[​IMG]

3. bassman

Nah, won't work, Paul.  This is decaf so we can drink it all day.[​IMG]

4. scarbelly

scarbelly Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Glad it finally got there. Man it took long enough. I hope you like it. Home roasting takes out a lot of the acid you get from commercial roasts but I have no idea why other than we dont roast as dark as they do

Kathy is going nuts with both starters so we always have fresh sourdough something - Even though Carl's starter is from 1847 and yours in fairly new she really likes yours.

Thanks again   

5. shooterrick

shooterrick Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

mmmm good lookin beans there.  LOL 

6. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    that's gotta be a good way to wake up!

7. scarbelly

scarbelly Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member

Just ordered my Chritmas present. A new roaster. 

I guess this going back to work thing instead of retiring is a good thing [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  8. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    good lord..........that thing looks like it will mow turf, mulch leaves, tumble rocks! congrats gary...........you deserve it!

9. jirodriguez

jirodriguez Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

WWhaatts wwwrrroonng wwiiithh ddrinkkingg caffffiene alll ddday llloong? It'''sss jjjusst aa lllitttle hhaanndd shhhaakes... [​IMG]

10. bassman

[​IMG]I think I know what you mean, Johnny![​IMG]    Congrats on the new roaster, Gary.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010