Scarbelly's Espresso Coffee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bassman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 15, 2007
I received a package in the mail today from Gary (Scarbelly) containing a bag of his own roasted espresso coffee beans. Thanks you so much, Gary. That makes some great coffee.
thumb.gif
As you can see, my wife has her Italian espresso pot all ready to go!

Cool Beans Keith, Now you can stay awake and be online more...
icon_mrgreen.gif

Cool Beans Keith, Now you can stay awake and be online more...
icon_mrgreen.gif
Nah, won't work, Paul.  This is decaf so we can drink it all day.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Glad it finally got there. Man it took long enough. I hope you like it. Home roasting takes out a lot of the acid you get from commercial roasts but I have no idea why other than we dont roast as dark as they do

Kathy is going nuts with both starters so we always have fresh sourdough something - Even though Carl's starter is from 1847 and yours in fairly new she really likes yours.

Thanks again   

Just ordered my Chritmas present. A new roaster. 

I guess this going back to work thing instead of retiring is a good thing
icon_lol.gif

gene_cafe_1_1.jpg

Last edited:
good lord..........that thing looks like it will mow turf, mulch leaves, tumble rocks! congrats gary...........you deserve it!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky