Saying hi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kevinbthgrouse

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 27, 2020
Antigo Wisconsin
Just thought I'd say hi been lurking awhile and have learned a lot I used to smoke a lot of food and kinda got out of touch with it but a new smoker has me wanting to learn more

Last edited:
Reactions: JC in GB
ya joined a great forum Kevin, lot's of knowledge and friendly people.
I have learned a ton reading.. I've recently made salmon,burnt ends,smoked nuts,jerky and tonight cheese now letting it age..I love to cook so adding the smoker just adds more possibilities

Welcome aboard.
Sounds like you're getting off to a good start.
As you know, we're all bunch of addicts who are willing to help other addicts become even more addicted to smoking meat and things.

Reactions: Kevinbthgrouse
Welcome from Iowa, glad to have ya here! Lots of good people and knowledge here. Mes 30 here also, the Amazen tube is your friend...easy to use

Ryan

Reactions: Kevinbthgrouse
Howdy Kevin, welcome from Gilbert, AZ! You landed in a great spot, lot of friendly folks here with experience and knowledge. RAY

The cheese from this morning

Attachments

• IMG_20200229_113912077.jpg
    IMG_20200229_113912077.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 3
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky