• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Saying hi

Kevinbthgrouse

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 27, 2020
Just thought I'd say hi been lurking awhile and have learned a lot I used to smoke a lot of food and kinda got out of touch with it but a new smoker has me wanting to learn more

Last edited:

Kevinbthgrouse

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 27, 2020
ya joined a great forum Kevin, lot's of knowledge and friendly people.
I have learned a ton reading.. I've recently made salmon,burnt ends,smoked nuts,jerky and tonight cheese now letting it age..I love to cook so adding the smoker just adds more possibilities

SecondHandSmoker

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 30, 2018
Welcome aboard.
Sounds like you're getting off to a good start.
As you know, we're all bunch of addicts who are willing to help other addicts become even more addicted to smoking meat and things.

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 7, 2017
Hello and welcome! What kind of smoker do you have?

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Howdy Kevin, welcome from Gilbert, AZ! You landed in a great spot, lot of friendly folks here with experience and knowledge. RAY

pushok2018

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Welcome from NorCal! Smart decision to join the forum! What is your favorite to smoke!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad you decided to join us!
Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.