Saucy dog balls!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Thanks DS! If you make them, make a bunch! The sous chef and I ate all 8 of the meat balls and the four spots of poor mans burnt ends! If I was doing this for a large group I'd just use a regular foil pan and not the muffin tin. When Adding the cheese I'd still pop holes in the pan to drain the grease. That really helped the final product.
Sounds good, I will let you know if I get them built in time,,, reunion is tomorrow so I don't know for sure if I can pull it off in time. 

Have a great weekend!!! 
sausage.gif

DS

Sounds good, I will let you know if I get them built in time,,, reunion is tomorrow so I don't know for sure if I can pull it off in time. 

Have a great weekend!!! 
sausage.gif

DS

Go buy frozen meatballs! Then all you have to do is sauce!

Great Idea!!!! I guess I got the Do da doo award  That will be simple and easy and go good with the mac and Cheese. 

DS 
These meatballs (homemade) were still frozen when I put them in the smoker. Worked graet. I have used the bags of frozen "party" meatballs before for this and they work great.

Case that sauce chef oops Sous chefs is really spoiling you LOL

Looks great Thanks for sharing Points

Richie

points.gif

Just saw this and had my son come take a gander as well.

He said, and I quote, "these shall be made, SOON!"

Nice job and we too have some balls in the freezer.

Bear, I'm gonna smoke some Vienna sausages and post them just for you!

Just saw this and had my son come take a gander as well.

He said, and I quote, "these shall be made, SOON!"

Nice job and we too have some balls in the freezer.

Bear, I'm gonna smoke some Vienna sausages and post them just for you!

Thanks CB! These are great. I make them for gatherings and parties. Usually using the store bought frozen meat balls. The homemade meat balls pushed them over the top. Really not all that hard to make either. We have a few more packs in the freezer and I know we'll be making these again soon!

Mighty tasty looking balls you got there Case, I am going to have to make those.

Thank you RHD! Make a triple batch because they go too fast! Those meatballs were about the size of a tennis ball and we finished off all 8 in one sitting. I wanted leftovers to make a meatball sandwee on a grinder roll.

Hey !!   That's one way to keep the Dog population down   
biggrin.gif

Gary

Ha Ha, I'm with Gary, what vet do you know that will donate some Dog Balls?

Great Job I gotta try this, just wish I could get my kids into cooking. They are the type of kids that will open my 22 cu. ft. fridge, go to the basement, open the 21 cu. ft. fridge, go to the laundry room open the 10 cu. ft. freezer, none of which you could even squeeze a fart into and come upstairs and say, "we got nothing to eat".

I say, "why because it didn't jump out of the fridge and onto your plate"?

Ha Ha, I'm with Gary, what vet do you know that will donate some Dog Balls?

Great Job I gotta try this, just wish I could get my kids into cooking. They are the type of kids that will open my 22 cu. ft. fridge, go to the basement, open the 21 cu. ft. fridge, go to the laundry room open the 10 cu. ft. freezer, none of which you could even squeeze a fart into and come upstairs and say, "we got nothing to eat".
I say, "why because it didn't jump out of the fridge and onto your plate"?

Thank you!

That's the way my oldest is. "There's nothing to eat". "There's no food for me to make lunch". Can we order pizza, can we get Taco Bell can we get jimmy johns...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky