Saturday Game day smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

upsman

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 31, 2010
Spring Hill Tn
Well the Tide went down yesterday hate to say it. read some sports news this morning and one quote was plain and simple the Tide just got coldcocked oh well still had me some gamecock Thighs that smoked very well. man what a yummy Mesquite flavor they had too!

3636f6ba_gamecocksmoke2Medium.jpg

a88f0bd4_gamecock3.jpg

b3dd255e_gamecocksmoke3Medium.jpg

icon_cool.gif

Yes sir the cocks sure got after you tide. But the old ball coach still had some left of yous guys too. Now I wish the gator would stop getting hurt and beat slap to death. It was a good second half but we had a butts handed to us in the first half.

yeah they did mballi3011! that LSU win pretty much puts Florida out of contention. Gator buddy of mine here local is sure not likeing that.

the rankings as of Sunday sure are messed up too. being a little partial but think Bama is still #1 and will come back from this and hopefully win out. thanks for the post mballi3011

Too many 0 loss teams so far for a 1 loss team to make it to the bcs. But things do change and i seem to remember a 2 loss team winning it all.

Go TIGERS!!!!

Yeah eman maybe so, but the season is not even half way yet and once those teams that are not playin anybody thus far that have 0 losses, once they start losing. Bama will be back up there.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky