Sandrin Nakiri Knife

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rexster314

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 7, 2012
Texas Gulf Coast
This was offered up on Kickstarter a couple of months ago. I'm a sucker for knives and the buy in was reasonable. It arrived several says ago, and it has the appearance of a great knife. It arrived crazy sharp. I've used it to slice up some vegetables for the trinity and it performed very well. Flexible tungsten carbide. We shall see what happens in the long run
e420ea214ce4c8326d320356e4206c04.jpg

Wow, I've been following this knife closely, and have really wanted to see a review on it. There isn't a single review of the knife on Youtube yet (aside from the advertisement). And as far as I'm aware, you are the first person not associated with Sandrin to post anything about the knife while in possession of it. I'd really love to hear any updates on this! I'm a knife fanatic and collector myself.

I said I was a sucker for knives. I've got that big Serbian style knife, a couple of Bokashi knives, a Damascus santoku I got off eBay, and a small Damascus paring knife. The Sandrin knife is my latest. It's without a doubt the sharpest on on delivery of all the others. It's a light knife, the handle is reasonably comfortable, and can cut paper thin unpeeled tomatoes straight out of the box. My wife loves it. I actually contacted the company for information on the correct sharpening angle and received the info the same day. Not bad customer service for a fairly new company

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky