• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Salmon and salad

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Made a nice light meal tonight I knew my wife would love. Salad of spring greens, English cucumber, roasted red pepper, oil cured Moroccan olives, crumbled goat cheese and toasted pine nuts with a lemon tahini dressing. Topped with salmon cast iron pan fried in avocado oil and finished with butter and Cavender’s Greek seasoning. “Breadsticks” are repurposed Fathead pizza crust I had left. Buttered and seasoned with a little oregano and garlic fries in the iron skillet. The saltiness or the olives, creaminess of the goat cheese and crunch of the pine nuts was just amazing together.
A185238A-7552-41F7-85B1-593DF7F88E3D.jpeg
FE562F1A-E172-4813-B969-59CFF554A15F.jpeg

jaxgatorz

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 30, 2008
There he goes again , showing off those amazing plating skills !! It looks fantastic ! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
That is a damn beautiful salad Jeff! It looks big enough to share with four people so I’ll be over.

Like!

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Beautiful plating Jeff, looks like more than I could eat but I'd love to give it a try, Like! RAY

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Colorful and eye appealing plate Jeff, I bet it tasted as good as it looks.

Point for sure
Chris

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Thanks guys! We love salmon and I need to make it more often. It really isn’t as much as it seems in the pic as that’s a shallow plate with edges. My wife who eats like a bird killed the whole thing.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
That looks awesome Jeff ! Im always amazed at the colors in your dishes. Great flavors and a Beautiful plate man!
Looks real good, nicely done!
There he goes again , showing off those amazing plating skills !! It looks fantastic ! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
Looks delicious!
That is a damn beautiful salad Jeff! It looks big enough to share with four people so I’ll be over.

Like!
Beautiful plating Jeff, looks like more than I could eat but I'd love to give it a try, Like! RAY
Colorful and eye appealing plate Jeff, I bet it tasted as good as it looks.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks guys! We love salmon and I need to make it more often. It really isn’t as much as it seems in the pic as that’s a shallow plate with edges. My wife who eats like a bird killed the whole thing.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
We eat salads & salmon all the time & that just looks absolutely delicious to me!
Nicely done
Al

Braz

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 25, 2017
Oh yeah! Got me going freezer diving for some salmon for sure.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.