Salmon Oreganata with Potatoes and Garlic Chili Green Beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 25, 2017
Iowa
Salmon Oreganata with Potatoes and Garlic Chili Green Beans

1688122640338.png

Salmon Oreganata - Salmon topped with a mixture of bread crumbs, Parmesan Cheese, Oregano, Lemon Zest, Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper and Olive Oil.

Potatoes coated in Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper

Fresh Green Beans tossed with Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Thai Chilies, whole smashed cloves of Garlic and Serrano Peppers.

Started the beans and potatoes on a foil covered sheet pan (cover both sides to avoid clean up since this went in the pellet grill) at 400F for 10 minutes then added the salmon and everything went for another 15 minutes. Salmon is done at 145F.

1688122461816.png

1688122481135.png

1688122506087.png

1688122517054.png

Oh, and instead of regular bread crumbs, I used these Gluten Free Pork Rind Bread Crumbs

1688122443133.png

I might have gotten an new smoker too LOL

Last edited:
Looks great . Never cared for salmon , but the beans and potatoes are a staple around here . I like that plate too .

Reactions: kilo charlie
Looks great . Never cared for salmon , but the beans and potatoes are a staple around here . I like that plate too .

Thank you! I tend to pick up random plates from places.. that one is from Walmart. It's all fancy and oven safe etc.

Reactions: JLeonard
Left overs reheated in the air fryer last night - 400F for about 8 minutes.. just as good, if not better than the original! (less colorful plate though)

1688211060171.png

Wow, a truly stunning meal KC. One gorgeous plate that anybody would be proud sitting down to. Very nice and I'm loving those "bread" crumbs.

I noticed that :emoji_wink:

Robert

Thank you Robert!

Obvious reasons picking out the new smoker!

The bread crumbs are new to me, found them at the Walmart. Gluten Free is ok by me! I knew they'd be salty so the salt in the Oreganata was cut down to account for that. I can't wait to try them as a breading on something or another.

I enjoyed this sheet pan meal a lot so I decided to meal prep a few meals for this weekend.

20230713_172359.jpg

20230713_175725.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky