Roast Beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Picked up a Top Round Roast for $2.49 Froze it.
Thawed it out and gave it a 2 days of a S&P dry rub.
In the oven @ 275°F for 3o minutes then turn down to 225°F
DSCN0870.JPG
Using my Inkbird IBT-6XS
DSCN0871.JPG
4 1/2 Hrs. later 135°F
DSCN0872.JPG
Testing the mod on my slicer Thanks daveomak daveomak
DSCN0875.JPG
Paper thin slice you can see thru it
DSCN0876.JPG
Still have a tale but very small
DSCN0882.JPG
Slice some Italian Bread added some Swiss Cheese
and Nuked it
DSCN0884.JPG
Loaded it up with the Roast Beef an more Au-Jus
DSCN0885.JPG
Thanks for watching
Richie

Pretty Sweet Sandwich! That was a great price. They're $3.99 per, this week around here...JJ

Looks awesome!
I’ve never had a problem with my slicer shaving meat, but it does look like a cool mod!
Al

Nice Richie . That's some good lookin beef !
I like that mod too . I'm still a slice and flip on mine .
Nice work .

Looks awesome!
I’ve never had a problem with my slicer shaving meat, but it does look like a cool mod!
Al
Al Thanks I have a very small tale flap now I'll see how it slices cold meat before redoing it.
Richie

Nice Richie . That's some good lookin beef !
I like that mod too . I'm still a slice and flip on mine .
Nice work .
Rich Thank you it was nice having a good roast beef, thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie
Heading up to the VA today

Richie, Nice job on a good batch of sammie meat !
That should hold us for awhile, froze the piece that was left whole. Will slice as we want it. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Yup why not have some great sammies. A little horse radish would work well for me.

Warren
Warren we are on the same page with the horse radish, a little tater salad on top. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Killer sami there! great work!
It has been years we look at the ones in the store and lose our apatite seeing how over cooked it is. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

That looks wonderful Richie, Like! I had my last pack of RB last night with some swiss for a grilled sandwich, time to go shopping. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky