Roast Beef in the Pitt Boss 4

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Top round was on sale I grabbed 4 @ $1.99 #. making Corned Beef for Pastrami with 1
This one was for dinner last night
100_0375.JPG
Season wit Worcestershire,Sea Salt,Garlic Powder & CBP
Cooked to an IT off 138°F
100_0398.JPG
Everyone was hungry so not much cooling rest
100_0400.JPG
Sliced as thin as I can and move out of the way
100_0401.JPG
Couldn't let that piece of meat hang out in the smoker alone
100_0404.JPG
Plated with M&C and Asparagus
also made the Au Jus to drizzle
100_0406.JPG
Thanks for watching
Richie

Attachments

• 100_0378.JPG
    100_0378.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 10
Looks good Richie! I passed some eye round up at $2.99/lb because my grocery bill was getting kinda expensive.

Seeing this makes me regret my decision, very nice job.

Like!

Looks good Richie! I passed some eye round up at $2.99/lb because my grocery bill was getting kinda expensive.

Seeing this makes me regret my decision, very nice job.

Like!

Joe I like eye round for dried beef that is still a good price. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks really good Richie!!! The wifey has been asking for some open-faced RB sammies for a week or so. I'll have to check out the local grocers to see what I can do to remedy that. Thanks for the push.

Point for sure
Chris

I'd be all over that plate in a heartbeat, everything about it says "yummy fo de tummy". LIKE! RAY

Plate shot looks incredible! I usually have to get the meat slicer out when I do mine because I cant get it sliced thin enough by hand but looks like you did a fine job!

John

Super nice looking plate there Richie...heck the Bacon Mac and Cheese could stand on it's own!

Great idea using that ribbed pasta, bet the sauce sticks real well to them.

LIKE!

John

Looks really good Richie!!! The wifey has been asking for some open-faced RB sammies for a week or so. I'll have to check out the local grocers to see what I can do to remedy that. Thanks for the push.

Point for sure
Chris

Chris market Basket had these last week.I don't know what stores you have Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Plate shot looks incredible! I usually have to get the meat slicer out when I do mine because I cant get it sliced thin enough by hand but looks like you did a fine job!

John

John I try to keep my slicing knife razor sharp,funny thing is the meat slicer is 24 inches away. LOL
Richie

Super nice looking plate there Richie...heck the Bacon Mac and Cheese could stand on it's own!

Great idea using that ribbed pasta, bet the sauce sticks real well to them.

LIKE!

John

John That Cavatappi holds all the gooey cheese great,my sons GF thought the Au Jus was the star Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Excellent Looking Dinner right there!!
Awesome Roast Beef---And a Great Price!!
Nice Job, My Brother!!
Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky