ribs on a 2 burner grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pattypud

Original poster
Jun 26, 2018
Hey guys,

We are going to the beach and want to do ribs. We have a smoker tube (obviously not ideal) but are trying to figure out the best way to do multiple racks without having anything over direct heat. Suggestions?

You may be able to get a few racks in a rib rack & put them on one side of the grill & just light the burner on the other side. You will probably have to rotate the racks so they cook evenly.
Al

Reactions: kit s
I second the smoke ahead of time route. I usually smoke an extra few racks so I can vacuum seal and freeze for quick ribs during the week. Just heat them indirect on the grill and add sauce if that is your thing. This route is perfect for your beach days or just dont have time and want ribs. Of course there is nothing like ribs made fresh. If you are careful not to over cook the outside then next day ribs can be pretty good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky