Ribeyes $5.97

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Like I really need to put more meat in the freezer. These looked so good could not resist!

20200801_085628.jpg 20200801_074600.jpg 20200801_085652.jpg

Looks good. My local Savealot runs then most months for a week at $4.99. A lot of times it’s raised and harvested in Mexico but tastes good to me.

Got to watch out for that Aussie beef. Bought some one time & that was the last time!
But the ones you have sure look good!
I hope they taste as good!
Al

I keep things to a bare minimum and ring the bell when the Xmas and Easter sales roll around. Score big and be set for the year. RAY

A lot of times it’s raised and harvested in Mexico but tastes good to me.

Yep. Tried it. Liked it.

Got to watch out for that Aussie beef. Bought some one time & that was the last time!

Tough? Tasteless? Both? I haven't seen Aussie beef locally. Will keep an eye out for it.

I keep things to a bare minimum and ring the bell when the Xmas and Easter sales roll around. Score big and be set for the year. RAY

I usually do, too. Last year was weird locally and never saw the prices drop on beef or turkey.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky