• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Ribeyes $5.97

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Looks good. My local Savealot runs then most months for a week at $4.99. A lot of times it’s raised and harvested in Mexico but tastes good to me.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Got to watch out for that Aussie beef. Bought some one time & that was the last time!
But the ones you have sure look good!
I hope they taste as good!
Al

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
I keep things to a bare minimum and ring the bell when the Xmas and Easter sales roll around. Score big and be set for the year. RAY

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
A lot of times it’s raised and harvested in Mexico but tastes good to me.
Yep. Tried it. Liked it.

Got to watch out for that Aussie beef. Bought some one time & that was the last time!
Tough? Tasteless? Both? I haven't seen Aussie beef locally. Will keep an eye out for it.

I keep things to a bare minimum and ring the bell when the Xmas and Easter sales roll around. Score big and be set for the year. RAY
I usually do, too. Last year was weird locally and never saw the prices drop on beef or turkey.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
It was both tough & tasteless, and also dry!
Al

Brian Trommater

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
This one of the best steaks had in a long time. Glad I bought them. Hard to tell but was a nice mid rare.

20200801_174811.jpg

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.