Rib Racks?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cubguy17

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 29, 2008
Omaha, Nebraska
What is the benifit of using these other than being able to fit more ribs on the smoker, thats the only reason I see using them.

I don't know but I went to Lowes and bought some and they have tater spikes on the sides as well so I'll be using them even more. Used them for my ribs yesterday but since I never did them flat I don't have a clue but it did take up less space

That's about the size of it cub, goin to get some for my smoker, Near had to stuff to get them 4 big racks in, don't even have room for my wings! Guess I'll have to do them tom.

If ya don't have racks, you can roll and skewer like this!

works real good, and here is a view after they were foiled and then skewer removed. They won't lay flat with out breaking!
icon_smile.gif

I only use them when i need to save space, have had folks at the comps tell me you get better color on your ribs when you use them, i can't tell much difference myself.

allow me to put a lot more ribs in my gosm..i clean them in the dishwasher and they come out fine--i am LAZY....and the tater spikes are cool......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky