Resource for spices

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

timstalltaletav

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 8, 2012
Llewellyn PA aka God's Country
A chef friend of mine turned me onto a pretty nice online resource for ordering spices.  The place is called Penzey spices.  They sell in small and bulk quantities.  I've found since I've been making more and more rub recipes, the small jars of paprika, chile powder, etc... that you get in the stores don't go too far.  

Check it out:  www.penzeys.com

The prices seem very reasonable and free shipping is nice too!

Last edited:
Penzey's smoked paprika is a staple for me. We have a store up the road in Memphis. That reminds me I'm out. Guess I have to go into town this week.

Been the Spice House for me for years. Never been disappointed in anything I have received from them. Another high quality outlet for spice blends/rubs is Oak Ridge BBQ.

They're quality and taste is clearly above what you get from many the other outlets out there and I have tried plenty of them. Plus it's no more expensive than buying your own spices and mixing your own which I have also done plenty of.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky