Rainy Morning ABTS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richoso1

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 21, 2007
These are is just ABT variations.
PIC #1 is of the ingredients:
Fresh New Mexico Chiles, Powdered Honey, Smoked Gouda Cheese (backup), Smoked Monterey Jack, mix of Cheddar & Monterey jack, refried pinto beans, Apple smoked bacon.

Pic #2 is the construction of the Bean & Cheese ABT. Cut chile as normal, fill with beans with melted Cheddar and Jack. Assemble and wrap with bacon.

Pic #3 is the construction of the New Mexico Firecracker. Cut chile as normal, fill with Smoked Monterey Jack. Assemble and dredge bacon in your favorite rub and wrap.

Pic #4 is the final ABT plate, ok I lost a few on the way. Suggested serving: Sour cream and powdered honey dip , or pepper Ranch dressing.

The rest is the usual routine smoke, but this morning it started to rain, so I was left to using the o**n. Cranked it to 250° and I let it go till the bacon was where I like it.
Like anything else that I submit,¦ tweak till your taste buds OD.
e57e7527_vbattach14858.jpg

23e01a21_vbattach14855.jpg

fad9eda3_vbattach14856.jpg

453d4ebd_vbattach14854.jpg

Looks real good. I like experimenting with different cheese blends as well.

Rich without sounding like a suck up.......Bro your stuff always looks so good and the way you present it is unbeliveable. I think you missed your calling. You know it won't ever be a big surprise if I see you on one of the food shows on TV. Keep up the great job, and thanks for the motovation(?) DOOOooooohhhh I wish I could spell.

I sure do agree Rich
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
It is obvious that you are one hell of a fine cook. Nothing ever boring about your food.
biggrin.gif
Terry

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky