Pulled Brisky Sandwich !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, smoked up a brisky yesterday. The point went to burnt ends, flat went into spice/cure mix for pastrami at the wife's request. We did set aside just a small chunk of it for some pulled brisky, that was dinner tonite...

First off, here's the burnt ends...

So, here's the pulled brisky.

Had some jalapeño cheddar bread on hand, some olive oil mayo, fresh maters out of the garden, coarse ground black pepper & the shredded brisky... Plated with a damn hot pickle (that's the real name & they are damn hot) & some chips!

Was a tasty meal, thanks for lookin!

That looks perfect.   I could eat a couple sammies.

Watching for the pastrami thread.

drool.gif
    Man o man that has me salivating for a sammie now!!!! Looks GREAT!!!    
points1.png

Looks like a tasty snack! Been wanting to dry brine another flat. Guess I should go get a packer and do what you just did!

Not sure which I want more,so I'll take both please! Tasty looking smoke!

Those burnt ends look fantastic Justin and thst sammie looks downright delicious. Not too sure I could handle those damn hot pickles though.

POINT for a great meal.

Gary

Hey Gary, thanks so much for dropping a line & the point! My wife found these pickles & got em cause I like spicy stuff... they are good but sure pack a punch!

Justin I see I am late again sorry 3 days of partying.My Brisket was to fatty for most of us.Yours looks great

Richie

icon14.gif

Justin I see I am late again sorry 3 days of partying.My Brisket was to fatty for most of us.Yours looks great
Richie

Thumbs Up  

Never late buddy, thanks for dropping a line & the point! Hope your party went well... Wait, a three day party & no invite? :biggrin:

I kinda like a fattier brisky as well... I'm sure yours was tasty my friend!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky