Pulled Beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smabob

Original poster
Oct 27, 2009
San Miguel de Allende Mx
Hi Guys.....

I live in a strange country (Mexico)!! I went to the butcher yesterday to buy a 7-8 lb lamb to smoke. While there I asked him the price of a chuck roast. He said 88 pesos a kilo ($3.25 per LB) ok I said then I asked him the price of T-bone steak . It was the same 88 pesos. I looked at him and asked so the price of any cut of beef is 88? He said yes except fillet which is 14 pesos. My girlfriend likes pulled Beef. All cuts being the same price which would you use for pulled beef??

Thanks

Bob

Great price for steak but if your doing pulled beef I agree with RB either a brisket or a chucky

I third that.  A couple of things to consider.  A typical chuck will cook faster than a brisket.  Also, a brisket can be a little more work.  But if you're an experienced smoker best of luck.  Be sure to show us your smokes.  I'm sure we'd all love to see your set-up too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky