Prosciutto Wrapped Haddock w/ Lemon Caper Butter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Haddock I caught a few weeks ago.
100_7103.JPG
wrapped
100_7107.JPG
Supper hot pan on the grill
100_7108.JPG
Dinner
100_7123.JPG
Thanks for watching
Richie

Great looking meal Richie,, I have never tried prosciutto to do wrap fish. bet it tasted great, Like that all the way to my tummy....

Richie, Your meal looks delicious ! like
CM Thanks those Perch you catch would be great like this,thanks for the Like I appreciate it.
Richie
I know your thinking Perch would be to small.
Fish Stick Style
I used Cod for these
CodRolled.JPG

That's a fantastic idea, and a great looking meal. I'm going to have to give this one a go.

Point for sure.

Chris

That looks good! Looks like a quick weeknight meal to.
Joe Thanks it was pretty fast,even if it took a little more time. The taste would be well worth the wait.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.We just got home from crabbing so things to do
Richie

That's a fantastic idea, and a great looking meal. I'm going to have to give this one a go.

Point for sure.

Chris
Chris Thanks I'll post the recipe Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie
Butter Lemon Sauce w/capers
3 Tablespoons Butter (softened)
1 Tablespoons drained capers (minced)
1 Teaspoon grated lemon zest + 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
2 Garlic clove (minced)

Looks top notch buddy, I could take a plate like that any day! Fresh caught haddock, man that's awesome!

Looks top notch buddy, I could take a plate like that any day! Fresh caught haddock, man that's awesome!

Justin my friend Thank You it can be used with any fish,I may try it with some yard bird one of these days.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky