price per LB

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
welcome. like selling or buying. likely a lot more than that. online sale and shipped is WAY more than that. thirdeye thirdeye with you man so many questions.

We get it here for about $3 per pound for choice at Walmart & Prime at Sam’s for about the same. Although I haven’t bought any in a few months, so with Covid things may have changed. We are trying to downsize & get down to just one fridge/freezer. So we haven’t bought any meat in a while, except for my drunken buy of 11 pounds of colossal red king crab legs harvested from the Bering Sea & over night shipped to us. This crab is incredible but absolutely super expensive. Judy told me never to order anything when I’m drinking. When I sobered up & realized what I spent I agreed with her. But the crab is just superb!
Al

Lol at SmokinAl , ended up with some buffalo meat like that 1 time, it was great, cooked it for the wife and didnt tell her what it was till we were 1/2 way done .

We get it here for about $3 per pound for choice at Walmart & Prime at Sam’s for about the same. Although I haven’t bought any in a few months, so with Covid things may have changed. We are trying to downsize & get down to just one fridge/freezer. So we haven’t bought any meat in a while, except for my drunken buy of 11 pounds of colossal red king crab legs harvested from the Bering Sea & over night shipped to us. This crab is incredible but absolutely super expensive. Judy told me never to order anything when I’m drinking. When I sobered up & realized what I spent I agreed with her. But the crab is just superb!
Al

LOL----Ordering food when you're Drunk, could even be worse than shopping for Meat when you're hungry.

When I got out of the Army, Mrs Bear complained that I should go grocery shopping with her. So I did, and she had to drag me out of the Meat Department.
That Cash Register receipt changed her mind about my accompanying her again.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky