Praying for the victims of the DFW airshow crash and their families.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Sure most of you have seen the video. Tragic, so sad... I followed that B-17 for a long time on fb. Much respect for everyone trying to educate people about these aircraft and those who made them and flew them in harms way.

It was horrible. I wonder what went wrong, and if they will determine who was at fault.
Yeah they fly a profile so should be easy for the FAA to figure out what happened. It looks like the fighter came in too deep then tried to hard turn which blocked out their view of the bomber? Hard to say almost looks like the fighter just rammed it. Which I' am sure is NOT what happened just saying looks bad. Sad day for plane enthusiasts though.

Here is an in depth analysis of what went wrong. This guy is very good with his analysis

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky