Prayers Needed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeamotive

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 1, 2009
Lees Summit Mo.
I just got a phone call from my sister to tell me that the 18yr old daughter of a lifelong friend, (more like a brother) had committed suicide and has passed away. I cannot even begin to imagine why! Such a beautiful girl, just graduated high school this spring and heading off to college this fall. Her father and her brother are both currently defending our freedom. Your prayers will be greatly appeciated!

Condolences and Prayers for a tragic loss...JJ

Very sad thing..Prayers and condolences from us...

Craig

Dear Lord our gracious heavenly Father we come to you this morning asking you to forgive us of our sins that we make come to you and ask that you be with this family and friends, Lord that you will give the strength and Grace now, and in the days to come.  Lord please be with the father and brother and hold them close to you in this time of need.  We thank you for your son Jesus that took our place on the cross for our sins that we may have life with you and be able to come to you in prayer.  We ask this in Jesus name, Amen

heartfelt prayers sent, there has been to much of this in our little corner of the world also.

i AM SO SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS  My wife and I both extend our heartfelt condolences to the family and you and your family--

Rich

I am so sorry for your loss...........................

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky