Post A Picture of Your COMPLETED Mini-WSM Here ! (Mini Weber Smokey Mountain, MWSM)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks dirtsailor! That means a lot coming from the mini master. Hopefully the rain holds off this weekend and I can get it broke in. Was gonna do a pork butt but the wife wants a roast beef. Prolly gonna have to babysit the mini for awhile because I'm gonna be new to the mini and the whole charcoal thing. I picked up a bag of cherry chunks from HD to try out.

Having a reliable remote therm really helps. Then you'll know what's happening inside your smoker!

Nice looking mini...

Last edited:
Thanks dirtsailor! That means a lot coming from the mini master. Hopefully the rain holds off this weekend and I can get it broke in. Was gonna do a pork butt but the wife wants a roast beef. Prolly gonna have to babysit the mini for awhile because I'm gonna be new to the mini and the whole charcoal thing. I picked up a bag of cherry chunks from HD to try out.

For fall apart roast beef get yourself a seven bone roast or a Chuck roast. For a slicing roast the top and bottom rounds are great..

For any of those do yourself a favor and put a batch of Chef JJ's smokey Au Jus at the steamer insert level.

We like our top and bottom rounds medium rare and cook those to 135 IT. Then wrap and rest 45 minutes. Slice and serve.

For the seven bone and Chuck I don't took to an IT. I fork test it. When it pulls it's done!

Don't let the rain stop you. These minis love Smokin in the rain!

For alot more money.
That's why they make CraigsList. 
biggrin.gif

don't get the satisfaction of building it yourself....
IMO commercially made is better.

I picked up the maverick 732 from Todd along with a the 5x8 tray and the tube smoker. I must have got a Monday maverick because when u walk away it looses signal. It works great otherwise so I'm not worried about it. I did have a slight issue with my order but as others have said and I will attestvto it. Todds customer service level is far superior to all that I have come across.

I picked up the maverick 732 from Todd along with a the 5x8 tray and the tube smoker. I must have got a Monday maverick because when u walk away it looses signal. It works great otherwise so I'm not worried about it. I did have a slight issue with my order but as others have said and I will attestvto it. Todds customer service level is far superior to all that I have come across.

I use the tube all the time with my mini for cold smoking. Works best with a mailbox mod.

This is a fine example of why the internet rules!! I was going to buy a smoker and found all of you fine folks. I had a 20+ year old smokey joe in my garage I only used for camping and you all inspired me to make my own Mini WSM. I have done tri-tips, butt, ribs and chicken...this thing is awesome!

Made a video of the build and first smoke  (if you want to watch it, click the link)

I love this thing. And all of you who inspired me to make it. Thanks!

This is a fine example of why the internet rules!! I was going to buy a smoker and found all of you fine folks. I had a 20+ year old smokey joe in my garage I only used for camping and you all inspired me to make my own Mini WSM. I have done tri-tips, butt, ribs and chicken...this thing is awesome!

Made a video of the build and first smoke (if you want to watch it, click the link)

I love this thing. And all of you who inspired me to make it. Thanks!

Looks like a great first smoke! Can't go wrong with Tri tip!

Couldn't watch your video as your YouTube settings aren't set to allow mobile devices to watch, only PC.

Reactions: radioyaz
Thanks. I tried to fix that on You tube, but it won't let me for some reason?? That is an example of why the internet is annoying. 
icon_mad.gif

GREAT looking Mini. And tasty looking smoke.  I just love the way that this old thread keeps getting bigger.  Keep those new mini pics coming folks! b

My first build - nothing fancy.

Walmart.com back-ordered the 32qt pot so I ordered one from Target.com. Then they both arrived the same day! I'll keep it around in case I want to build another one day.

The paint is curing for 7 days so This Saturday I'll season it and do a beer can chicken.

Reactions: bdskelly
My first build - nothing fancy.

Walmart.com back-ordered the 32qt pot so I ordered one from Target.com. Then they both arrived the same day! I'll keep it around in case I want to build another one day.

The paint is curing for 7 days so This Saturday I'll season it and do a beer can chicken.

Great looking Mini! Nothing wrong with not fancy, they all cook the same!

You could stack with you other pot or you could make a mini-ZA oven!!!

How tall can you go?????

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky