1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pork Tenderloin

Discussion in 'Pork' started by Charcoal Chump, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Charcoal Chump

Charcoal Chump Fire Starter SMF Premier Member

Smoked a couple of pork tenderloins today, I followed Jeff's recipe from the smoking meat website, the one with the peach chutney. Turned out delicious. They were done in about an hour and a half in my UDS with the temp between 225-235
    IMG_6214.JPG IMG_6215.JPG IMG_6219.JPG

2. motocrash

motocrash Master of the Pit

Lookin' good.I'd have to make some Cubanos with the leftovers.

forktender likes this.
  3. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Looks real good. Tenderloins are a favorite around my place. Fast and easy to cook and always delicious. I'll have to try that chutney--I quite often stuff them with apple pie filling, but haven't tried chutney.
    Gary

4. gmc2003

gmc2003 Smoking Guru

Tenderloins are always a good go to meal. Very tasty, quick and easy. Yours look really good.

Point for sure.
    Chris

5. SmokinAl

SmokinAl Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Great looking tenderloin!
    Congrats for making the carousel!
    Al

6. Charcoal Chump

Thanks everyone for the kind words, it was simple, delicious and fast.
    motocrash I had to look up what a Cubanos was, great idea I will have to keep in mind for next time.
    Gary the chutney was super simple, the recipe just said to use peach jam and Jeff's BBQ sauce which I always have lots of on hand but have tweaked it a bit to suit my own taste.
    Thanks Chris, glad I took the time to take photos, usually I just dive in cause smelling the stuff cook makes me hungry.
    Thanks Al for adding me to the carousel, when I was logging on I saw the picture and said to myself
    "hey that almost looks like mine" lol

forktender likes this.
  7. uncle eddie

uncle eddie Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

If my wife see's this - I know what I am making this weekend haha. Great looking tenderloin! Like!

8. ab canuck

ab canuck Master of the Pit ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Nice, can't go wrong with any type of smoked pork!!! And a nice chutney to go with it is a great accompaniment. Like
    Congrats on the carousel ride.

9. Smoke23

Smoke23 Smoking Fanatic

Great looking tenderloins!
    Congratulations on making the carousel!

10. Charcoal Chump

Thanks guys. I am so excited and happy about making the carousel, only difficult thing has been explaining to people who don't know about it what it is.

forktender likes this.
  11. SmokinLogs

SmokinLogs Smoking Fanatic

Good looking tenderloins. Just tell me where to show up for the leftovers! Good job making the carousel.

12. crazymoon

crazymoon Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

CC, fine looking smoke !

13. forktender

forktender Smoking Fanatic

My wife and I eat P.T. at least once a week pretty much year round.
    Your's looks great, awesome job.

14. WOW, you crushed that... I'm drooling just imaging what that peach chutney tastes like oozing over that smoked pork tenderloin....

Awesome job making the carousel, I've only done it once and you're right, hard to explain to those who aren't part of this forum what that means!