Pork Tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Charcoal Chump

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Smoked a couple of pork tenderloins today, I followed Jeff's recipe from the smoking meat website, the one with the peach chutney. Turned out delicious. They were done in about an hour and a half in my UDS with the temp between 225-235
IMG_6214.JPG
IMG_6215.JPG
IMG_6219.JPG

Tenderloins are always a good go to meal. Very tasty, quick and easy. Yours look really good.

Point for sure.
Chris

Thanks everyone for the kind words, it was simple, delicious and fast.
motocrash I had to look up what a Cubanos was, great idea I will have to keep in mind for next time.
Gary the chutney was super simple, the recipe just said to use peach jam and Jeff's BBQ sauce which I always have lots of on hand but have tweaked it a bit to suit my own taste.
Thanks Chris, glad I took the time to take photos, usually I just dive in cause smelling the stuff cook makes me hungry.
Thanks Al for adding me to the carousel, when I was logging on I saw the picture and said to myself
"hey that almost looks like mine" lol

Reactions: forktender
Nice, can't go wrong with any type of smoked pork!!! And a nice chutney to go with it is a great accompaniment. Like
Congrats on the carousel ride.

My wife and I eat P.T. at least once a week pretty much year round.
Your's looks great, awesome job.

Smoked a couple of pork tenderloins today, I followed Jeff's recipe from the smoking meat website, the one with the peach chutney. Turned out delicious. They were done in about an hour and a half in my UDS with the temp between 225-235
View attachment 377343 View attachment 377344 View attachment 377345

WOW, you crushed that... I'm drooling just imaging what that peach chutney tastes like oozing over that smoked pork tenderloin....

Awesome job making the carousel, I've only done it once and you're right, hard to explain to those who aren't part of this forum what that means!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky