Pork loin, Cordon Bleu, plenty of q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

That looks great Al..Good to see you back you always make such great dishes..I been gone awhile myself...
Thanks Roller!

It's really great to be back & see all my old friends again!

Al

that looks amazing!

drool.gif
points1.png

Happy Smoking

phatbac (Aaron)

Great cook Al! That looks absolutely delicious! Putting that on my already too long list!
  Thanks Buddy, I think we are going to be making it again in the near future.

SmokinAl

Im gonna hunt you down.

You better hide well.

Im gonna Git you

.......to fix me one of those
Thank-you!

They are not that hard to make, I know you can do it!!

Al

that looks amazing!

drool.gif
points1.png

Happy Smoking

phatbac (Aaron)
Thank-you so much Aaron!

Thanks for the points too!

Al

Oh yeah.  That does look GOOD!!  I really like the idea of covering the ends with and using twine to hold it on--would have been real messy otherwise.

Great job all around.

points.gif

Gary
Thanks Gary!

The bacon wasn't in the original plan, but due to over stuffing the loin, I had to improvise. It worked out really good though. When I make it again I will do the bacon thing.

Thanks for the points too!

Al

Al, there is great cooks and then there are artists. You, sir are an artist!

Points for a pretty piece of food art.

Disco

Al, there is great cooks and then there are artists. You, sir are an artist!

Points for a pretty piece of food art.

Disco
Thanks Disco, your making me blush!  
icon_redface.gif

Thank-you for the point!

Al

That looks over the top good, nicely executed. I love butterflying those pork loins & stuffing them, I do a cranberry apple chutney stuffed loin that people love.
That looks over the top good, nicely executed. I love butterflying those pork loins & stuffing them, I do a cranberry apple chutney stuffed loin that people love.
Hey Murraysmokin,

Any chance I can get a copy of that recipe. As I've said, I've not had much luck with loins so maybe this would do the trick. Thanks, Backpacker

Hey Murraysmokin,

Any chance I can get a copy of that recipe. As I've said, I've not had much luck with loins so maybe this would do the trick. Thanks, Backpacker

This the one I used but I doubled the stuffing to have a little left over as a topper.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky