Pork Belly Strips

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jm12478

Original poster
Jun 30, 2016
Hello,

I picked up some pork belly strips the other day and I’m looking for some ideas how to use on my CampChef pellet smoker. Burnt ends would be my first choice, but, the strips are about 3/4” thick so I’m thinking too thin for that. My other thought was to do a quick bacon cure, smoke them, then grill as a kind of bacon steak. Any tips on these thoughts or other ideas are appreciated. Thanks

Best pork belly I've ever had was cut into bacon strip thickness and pan fried or cooked over an open grill at a Korean BBQ joint. Look up "Jeyuk Bokkeum" recipes if interested. If not, you can certainly go with burnt ends.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky