Looking for appetizer ideas...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jalapeño sausage balls, jalapeño poppers, hot dog burnt ends, beef rope burnt ends, cream cheese blocks and candied bacon crackers.
Mike

Reactions: DieselTech
Was looking for this yesterday . Always thought this was a cool idea .
Smoke the little smokies in a pan of sauce . Then use the unsliced sliders rolls like he does in the thread .

Was looking for this yesterday . Always thought this was a cool idea .
Smoke the little smokies in a pan of sauce . Then use the unsliced sliders rolls like he does in the thread .

I've done them twice so far... I add shredded cheese on top as soon as they come out of the oven... Been wanting to do it with my own made lil smokies. ..

Here's a few.
Pork shots
1714509690979.png

Moinks:
1714509916500.png

Fatty:
1714510029985.png

Jacked up chicken nuggets:
1714510123978.png

Blooming onion:
1714510309824.png

Cheese sticks are also good done on the kettle. You just want to remember to freeze them before hot smoking.

Chris

Almost forgot about this one.

Sliders:
1714511539367.png

Attachments

• 1714511570945.png
    1714511570945.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
There is also a part of me that says just leave the smoker on...have the food pre done, but let the smoker smoke, lol.

• Love
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky