Pizza & Sausage Biscuit Fatties w/ Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Absolutely incredible!!! That is so original (at least from what I have seen) I LOVE it!!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
:PDT_Armataz _01_37:

KC mentioned Cheeseburger... Itialian. My question has anyone ever done a hamberger/sausage mix Fatty? I am sure someone has in here somewhere. Wonder how they do? And Buck all I can say is yer da man!!!! Great job...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I did a fattie with equal portions of beef and sausage. To be honest I felt that it took away from the flavor.

The all sausage ones I have done always seem to have a little more flavor. The benefit of the mix is you get a lower fat count. The mix is good don't get me wrong I just find I prefer the all sausage.

I've seen fatties with the dough on the outside, but never on the inside.

Nice job!

Nice job with the fatties. Not only for pioneering a new idea in the fatty world but the roll on your fatty is awesome! When I make a fatty I can't get layers like that. The end result is still good but it's a ring of meat on the outside and the filling all in the middle. Sort of like a meat hot pocket.

When Ya Get The Wife Hooked Look Out. She May Require You To Do Other Things. Great Job.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky