Pizza & Cheesecake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Thanks for all the help everyone. Ended up using tx smoker tx smoker method. Turned out good. Pizza is always my meal after getting Blood work. Doctor happy with everything but I think total cholesterol to low. Usually about 175 but he wants under 150 and doubled my med. Now 135. Damn Doctors!

My Dry Aged Rib Roast is ready. Be slicing it up today!

20220306_155438.jpg 20220306_161336.jpg 20220306_161552.jpg 20220306_162410.jpg

Made some of jcam222 jcam222 Cheesecake. Thanks Jeff. This is the best so far! Only change was used Pecan Flour.

20220306_164025.jpg

Looks really good from here Brian

Point for sure
Chris

Dang nice job Brian! They both look really good!

Ryan

Darn good looking meal!
Jim
No that looks like a good post Blood Work Meal!
Both look great Brian, I’ll take a slice of each…to start!
That's what I'm talking' about! And cheesecake? OMG! Looks like you nailed the pizza.
Looks really good from here Brian

Point for sure
Chris
Yummmm!
All Looks Great, Brian!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Dang nice job Brian! They both look really good!

Ryan
Glad it worked out for you Brain. Simple and easy but very effective. That's one darned fine looking pizza right there buddy. Nice job.
One thing is for sure, you can't go wrong following one of Jeff's keto recipes. The man is amazing turning out the food he's been showcasing.
Robert
You nailed the pizza Brian. Cheesecake looks good as well even though I don't care for sweets
Brian your pizza and chesse cake look great

I'm the opposite of TNJAKE TNJAKE I love my sweets as Bearcarver Bearcarver also knows

David
Yes sir, plate me up !
Really good looking meal Brian! Like!
Very nice Brian! Dang Doc’s… they are never happy, gotta nit pic! 😉
Thanks. Pizza worked out good. Jeff's desserts are the bomb!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky