For Sale: New Custom 24" x 46" Reverse Flow Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
LMAO!!! I've been saying that I've got a truck and trailer, and would be willing to haul it to any forum buddy that wanted to buy it...but now I know I lied! :emoji_sweat_smile: :emoji_sweat_smile:

I don't think my truck is amphibious LOL!!!

Red
You could deliver it to San Francisco, I could sneak it on the cruise ship, and drop it off in Hawaii next month.

SOLD!

20231025_175033.jpg

This is why I was all smiles! Joel delivered this to us yesterday! Couldn't be happier! My wife, who has said in the past that I have enough smokers is excited as me! She was planning on smoking some beef ribs yesterday, but I talked her into waiting a day.

Can't thank Joel enough for building it and also delivering it yesterday! He didn't want to stick around for our upcoming snow... maybe I'll send him some!

Ryan

SOLD!

View attachment 679427

This is why I was all smiles! Joel delivered this to us yesterday! Couldn't be happier! My wife, who has said in the past that I have enough smokers is excited as me! She was planning on smoking some beef ribs yesterday, but I talked her into waiting a day.

Can't thank Joel enough for building it and also delivering it yesterday! He didn't want to stick around for our upcoming snow... maybe I'll send him some!

Ryan
Very nice Ryan! And to Red for paying it forward… that is a very nice smoker!

SOLD!

View attachment 679427

Ryan

Well, the cat's out of the bag LMOA! Yep - this pit is SOLD!

That thing looks good in your garage, Ryan!

I've been on the road, and just got the first opportunity to check in. Had an enjoyable - if fast - trip to Iowa to deliver the smoker to Ryan and his wife. What nice people! It was a joy to meet you guys (and your dogs!) and I hope you get many years of enjoyment out of that rig!

Oh - and thanks again for the sweet corn and the jerky! That jerky helped keep me fueled during the drive home!

Now lets see some Q-View!

Red

20231026_134948.jpg

It's got a fire going in it!

20231026_135001.jpg

Our redneck shelter... had pouring rain, and lightning this morning... possibly showers this afternoon, but was gonna smoke in it today one way or another!

I forgot to add... when our Doberman and our 1 1/2 year old went out to greet Joel they were barking away, ran around behind his truck where he was and instantly stopped barking. We have never seen them stop barking so quickly... you know he's good people! She did bark at him more later... but only because he was talking to me and not petting her!

Ryan

I've always felt that dogs can sense people who are dog lovers - which I definitely am!

That Doberman is a real sweetie!

Red

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Red, this is a great looking smoker, nice Job! I am reaching out to a buddy who just purchased property in Talihina, OK to see what his thoughts are on getting a smoker up there. I have a couple questions:
1- What paint did you use?
2- Would you be willing (for a cost) to modify it for a fan?

Thanks,

Jason

Reactions: seenred
Red, this is a great looking smoker, nice Job! I am reaching out to a buddy who just purchased property in Talihina, OK to see what his thoughts are on getting a smoker up there. I have a couple questions:

Thanks,

Jason

Pretty sure it's sold. Read the other posts above you.

Reactions: seenred
View attachment 679445

It's got a fire going in it!

View attachment 679446

Our redneck shelter... had pouring rain, and lightning this morning... possibly showers this afternoon, but was gonna smoke in it today one way or another!

I forgot to add... when our Doberman and our 1 1/2 year old went out to greet Joel they were barking away, ran around behind his truck where he was and instantly stopped barking. We have never seen them stop barking so quickly... you know he's good people! She did bark at him more later... but only because he was talking to me and not petting her!

Ryan
That’s awesome Ryan. Let the TBS roll. Nice that the smoker stayed in the forum family, that’s great.

Thanks,

Jason

Hi Jason! First off, thanks for the kind words about the smoker! It was a lot fun to build.

As Adam ( pc farmer pc farmer ) said, I've sold that rig...if not, I'd have been more than happy to make modifications.

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky