Propane BBQ Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
I have been using this recipe to make my crust for my pizza's for years and I find it one of the best I have ever tried. I like thin crust pizza's and this fits the bill just fine for my 14 inch cast iron pizza pan. This recipe makes two dough balls. Each should be aged in the fridge at least 24 hours.
Adding the sauce to the dough.
NlTelAB.jpg

Onions, pepperoni, ham, summer sausage, mushrooms and smoked cheese.
dpA1hws.jpg

Ten minutes in the BBQ and done
7DYYeEV.jpg

Boxed and all cut up
OKIB5oA.jpg

My piece
adixCJ7.jpg

Haley wants to know where her piece is?
e2UX8L0.jpg

Last edited:
Just noticed I did not add the link to the dough recipe. EDITED my post to add it. Well worth book marking it as its one of the better ones I have used.

Reactions: Buckeyedude
That cast iron pizza pan is great but you do have to remind your self it is fricken hot on the handles so use proper gloves when handling.

The cast iron pizza pan is a game changer. I do them in the oven and on the grill the same way and even box them the same. Very nice!

Some good looking pizza right there. I'm with Haley where's my piece?

Point for sure
Chris

Nicely done and looks great.
I too like thin crust so 99% of the pizzas I make are NY thin crust.
Occasionally I make a Bar Pie for poker night, which has a little thicker crust.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky