• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

PID Well Above My Pay Grade

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Gentlemen. . .My apologies for the delay. . .Life kind of got in the way.
Thanks to the 15 of you who were willing to take the PID Controller off my hands.

With no further ado...The winner is, @jcam222 Congratulations! I hope it doesn't confuse you as much as it has me.

Thanks again guys. I wish I had 15 of them to send each of you one.

John
 
Wow , I am grateful for sure. I don't use my Smokin Tex often but when I do for summer sausage this will help the results a lot. If it ultra confuses me too I will re raffle it here.
There's always people to help figure it out! If I remember correctly I made the correlation of understanding the directions to being able to stand on my head, while drinking a beer and then reading the instructions!
 
Count yourself a candidate. . . I won't change my mind, but thanks and Good luck.
I'm the same way John, I couldn't figure those damn things out, it was maddening to me.

@JC in GB / Jeff came to the rescue, and built me two, so I have a back up in case one takes a poop on me during a comp, like my PartyQ did to me. Jeff built me two great controllers. that are easy to use, even an old plumber can operate them. 🤣

Good on you for passing it on.
Dan.
 
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top
Clicky