PHOTOS ADDED - 8th Annual South Florida Gathering 2018 (Nov 17-18)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Special Ingredient for the Rib Comp?

• Yes..this will be fun

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No..let's keep it the same

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Can't wait for another year!!

Snout to Tail (and there are other variations of this phrase) is basically using the whole animal. Probably not really something we can do in that setting haha

Steve,
I don't think I would win the wet T shirt contest but I'm game! I usually reserve that for my weekend yard work to cool off a bit.
Craig

What do y'all think about a friendly Steak Cookoff? We could loosely abide by the SCA Cookoff rules (Boneless Ribeye, about 1"-1 1/4" thick)

Or how about a stuffed pork loin contest? There is a lot of stuff you can do there, only takes a couple of hours to cook, and they’re relatively inexpensive.

So i finally got off my butt and made a reservation. My spot was taken. So we will be in Site #79. I should be getting there on Thursday and leaving Sunday.

Sweet!

As is stands, looks like 9 forum members. Let's try to spread the word to new members and guests! :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky