Photo Gallery for various Smokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sometimes the shipping is more than the product
icon_cry.gif

I shop eBay quite often and have to constantly plead with sellers to give us a break, fortunately many do. Costs are still high, even though our dollar is stronger against the U.S. dollar.
Example: Took me a week to track down a Canadian source for the Maverick ET-73 thermometer. Was very surprised to find out that Home Hardware had them, not on the shelf though, had to be ordered (took a week) and had to pay $68 CDN with the taxes ....

Squeezy..... there are two Wallys here in town and both have one each instore.

Yes, I have one, I purchased instore last year for $130. I'm not sure why it's $60 more this year.

Paul,I have a boss who lets me take dayss off with a day or 2 notice so for me its just picking the best weather day.I dont remember the dates for the air show so you should let me jnow but we should be able to make it happen.
As far as the website for the cookers its http://www.phpbbserver.com/phpbb/ind...orum=smokinjim
they are a great group of guys and there are links to build pictures and while there might not be a complete set of plans to build one of these the info is there and every one helps out.

Squeezy-

There are some sellers on eBay that sell cheap but really make their money on shipping charges through unsuspecting shoppers. I always check the shipping before bidding on anything. I got stung a few year back on trading cards. Cheap cards but $12.95 for shipping! Ouch!
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky