Peoria Custom Cooker Backyard 24"x48" with Insulated Firebox for Sale - Central Illinois - SOLD

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ambucher

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 22, 2012
Central Illinois
 This is a Peoria Custom Cooker 24x48 Backyard Model with an insulated firebox and pneumatic wheels.  The firebox has is threaded for use with the BBQ Guru System.  The craftsmanship and and quality of these cookers are second to none.  The only reason I am selling is that I have started cooking more frequently and need more cooking space.   With the options included, I paid over $2700 for this unit.  I am asking $2300 for it.  The cooker is located in Ipava, IL.  Message me with any questions you may have.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky