Package from Meatball

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rivet

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 25, 2008
The "Show Me" state
The SMF exchange program is working well~ got the package from MEATBALL today! Got some nice sauces, Hot and Regular, 2 dozen Key Limes and a bottle of some excellent Florida Hot Sauce called "Florida Sunburn Orange Hot Sauce" that I just had to open up and taste.

Wow that was good. A nice big wave of Florida oranges in the mouth, followed by a soft mellow heat with a touch of garlic, then the orange picks up a bit at the end. Really a great hot sauce....Thanks a lot Meatball, I sure appreciate that one!

Haven't opened the BBQ sauces yet...saving them for something special.

It's gonna to be hot and muggy this weekend around here, so I think some of them limes are going to end up in a Mojito or Gin & Tonic
icon_mrgreen.gif

Looks like a great trade.
Got some of those key limes in a trade recently. Never tried key lime pie so Chris gave me his wifes recipe to try out and don't you know when I bought all of the ingredients today I grabbed evaporated milk and not condensed...derp!
Was surprised key limes ripen the opposite from regular limes.

Thanks Rivet...glad you like the hot sauce, I always have and I thought it would be something uniquely Florida to send your way.

Got your package last night too! WOW! I'm really happy with the exchange...Rivet included a couple surprises in the box, which is always nice. Two bottles of Curley's BBQ sauce, which I'm really looking forward to trying, Pickapeppa Sauce, Strawberry's Grand Champion rub and some dried Chili Cascabel, also known as Guajillo - which apparently is "Mexico's favorite pepper" - too cool! Can't wait to try it all Rivet, I don't know if I should smoke a butt or make some tacos - probably do both!

smoke the butt and make tacos, enchilads or fajitas with the meat!

meatball - send me a PM if you'd like - i'd be interested in trying some of that florida sunburn (mand maybe some of those key limes, too, which are extrememly hard to get up here!) ~

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky