PA Fall Gathering Dates for The 4th Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Na I won't be bias bring it on. Love to try some of you bacon the way you cure it Peachey.

Adam is getting some 22" rims we are good to go. What's your plans for the rotisserie Peachey.
I'm thinking a turkey breast.

Warren

We have plastic ware forks etc. we will have paper plates. Adam need inventory of what we have and what we need. Bring your own drinks and cups.

Warren

Last edited:
Reactions: pc farmer
Farmer, Warren, Peachey... I'll be there. I'll be bringing my Weber Kettle, and making some smoked twice baked potatoes. My apologies on the long wait to reply, but I had to finalize some other plans.

ETA; Let me know what else I can bring... plates, spoons, or whatever.

Wife and son.

Warren

Na I won't be bias bring it on. Love to try some of you bacon the way you cure it Peachey.

Adam is getting some 22" rims we are good to go. What's your plans for the rotisserie Peachey.
I'm thinking a turkey breast.

Warren
How about spinning a butt, brisket or beef clod?

Wave maybe we can see you from the mountain top where we are.

Warren
Or..........drop it of at my house, it's about the halfway point to Pittsburgh. I can not guarantee that the delivery will make it to Pittsburgh though.

No need to get Kyle anything special to eat.. I'll bring a can of Spam along to throw on the grill. For some odd reason, my boy loves grilled Spam. Carry on as usual folks.

Adam, my son will be bringing some farm and construction toys to play with if you have no objection.. if Peachey tries to leave early, check his pockets. :emoji_sunglasses:

No need to get Kyle anything special to eat.. I'll bring a can of Spam along to throw on the grill. For some odd reason, my boy loves grilled Spam. Carry on as usual folks.

Adam, my son will be bringing some farm and construction toys to play with if you have no objection.. if Peachey tries to leave early, check his pockets. :emoji_sunglasses:

HAHAHA :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

Warren

Me like spam too. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:

Warren

• Haha
Reactions: IH 1026
Ok gang we get to this coming weekend and we are into the final count down.

We are cooking open fire pits this go around so plan accordingly. Looks like a brisket. some ribs, a pork shoulder and a sirloin tip. Plus some plans for sides.

Warren

Last edited:
Reactions: smokin peachey
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky