PA Fall Gathering Dates for The 4th Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Its coming its coming just like Christmas it will be here before we know it. Would like to hear from those who are planning on attending.

Warren

You making any plans yet? Let us know and if you are and let us know your food plans.

I'm picking up a couple turkey breast this week local store has them $.99lb.

Warren

Reactions: smokin peachey
Thanks for the reply Denny we are all still kind of in a wait and see mode. Just planning and hope it is a go.

Warren

Well here we are its September 1 October 1 I will be packing to head west to Farmers. Wow that is just 4 weeks away now hoping to hear who still is planning on attending.

Warren

Reactions: smokin peachey
Dang that clock is moving on we are down to 3 weeks away. How is your plans to come going.
Actually 4 weeks but the 4th week we will be there 1st weekend of Oct.

Warren

Last edited:
Waiting to hear from you. I want to know how much food I will need to pack as well as other supplies.
A course that farmer can eat a lot. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:

Warren

Looks like its just you coming Warren. Guess I will have to make something special for you and your wife.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky