Overnight brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That brisket fits like a glove! Hopin' your night was successful...how's it lookin'?

well, it went pretty well over night and into the morning. The cold Michigan night really took a toll on my fuel. Had to add some around 7am. Looked pretty good when I finally pulled it. Couldn't sample it, however, due to Friday during Lent. Tomorrow's the big family gathering. I need to figure out my warm up plan. I'm leaning towards using the crockpot.

Attachments

• 20190419_130636.jpg
    20190419_130636.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 5
I went with the crockpot for the reheat. Added beef broth during the process. Everyone loved it, but it wasn't as tendor as it should've been. It had a nice smoke taste. I probably wouldn't use the Montreal steak seasoning for the rub again.

I'll need to keep experimenting with the reheat process. Maybe I should've put the broth on after the hold, just prior to throwing into the fridge?

20190420_175726.jpg
20190420_175723.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky