October 2010 TD Voting Poll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

October 2010 TD voting poll - Fatties

• 1. Huli Huli Sashimi Fattie Crab Roll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Stuffed mummy arm fattie

• 3. Oktoberfest Schnitzel

• 4. Shrimp Fattie

• 5. Fattie Cordon Bleu

• 6. Chili Fattie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sumosmoke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 29, 2007
New Smyrna Beach, FL
We had 6 creative entries this month, for the Fatty Throwdown!

Votes are in by midnight EST Sunday, 11/07 (Winners announced on 11/08)

1. Huli Huli Sashimi Fattie Crab Roll

9996beb3_HuliHuliSashimiFattieCrabRoll.jpg

2. Stuffed mummy arm fatty (a.k.a. fetuccini, sausage, sauce, & cheese)

18b6cedf_stuffedmummyarmfatty.jpg

3. Oktoberfest Schnitzel (cheddar bratwurst, rib eye steak and potato pancakes) with potato pancake and mushroom gravy. Served with egg noodles, candied carrots, and french fried green beans

oberfestSchnitzelwithpotatopancakeandmushroomgravy.jpg

4. Shrimp Fattie (Shrimp, Cheese, Red and Green Peppers). Served along w/ shrimp ABT and smoked crab balls

8850f405_Shrimpfatty.jpg

5. Fattie Cordon Bleu

703b6e88_FATTIECORDONBLEU.jpg

6. Chili Fatty (2 lbs of sausage wrapped around thick sauce chili, colby cheese, beans, onion, bell pepper, wrapped in a bacon weave then topped with chili sauce and more cheese). Plated with lettuce, hot sauce, nachos and sour cream, sorta like a taco salad.

de943aca_Chilifatty.jpg

Wow, good looking stuff you guys. They all look like winners to me! It will be tough choosing just one. Well done.

What's so hard about picking the best one??? 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Here, I'll show ya how---I'll pick #1---ahh no, make that #2---Nope, sorry, I'll take #3---Hmmm, #4?----Alright, Alright, I'll be back later!!! 
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif

Bear

Awww damn.... now I have to think! *head hurts* *feels like an oversized squirrel beating me over the head with a fatty piston*
biggrin.gif

Those are some great looking entry's, gonna have to mull this one over.

Man this is going to be a really tough decision. For now I am going to eat something to help with the hunger pain this caused

icon_cool.gif

Now you can see just how versital the fattie's can be. Great Job and I'm going to have to play the old Pin The Tail On the Donkey. You guys have really made it hard. But then I'm kinda in a dilemma too. I also had an entry nut I forgot the stuffed words in the picture before I ate the fattie.

Great job on all of these.  I think I'd have to try a slice of each one to make a fair comparison.
biggrin.gif

This is a tough one. Also a close one too.

Man is this gonna be close! How much fun, it's like watching a really good football game that goes right down to the last minute!

Looks like some great entries gonna be tough to choose one

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky