November 2010 TD winners!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sumosmoke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 29, 2007
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Who thought turkey could be boring? We had 6 delicious entries for November, and the SMF community has selected it's winner.

Winner of the Popular Vote, with 16 votes: Squirrel and her Turkey BLT! Squirrel is the recipient of a brand new Maverick ET-73!

Winner of the Judges Vote, awarded to the runner-up with 70 votes: Bbally with his Honey maple cured, boneless, oak hickory smoked Turkey. Bbally is the recipient of a $50 bbq goodie basket from Beer-B-Q.

The rest of the Judges Votes are as follows:
  • Bbally (Honey maple cured, boneless, oak hickory smoked Turkey) = 70
  • rp ribking (Basic white bread sandwich with white turkey meat and mayo w/a slice of cheddar cheese. Pulled dark turkey meat with shredded cheddar cheese burrito and a leg of turkey) = 46
  • richoso (Open faced Oaxaca Sub with Ancho Jicama slaw, turkey molé, topped with Oaxaca, tequila, and mesquite cheese sauce. A side of Yucca fries with Ancho Lime dip) = 69
  • rdKnB (Smoked Turkey Pot Pie, With Homemade Crust) = 51
  • miamirick (Apricot glazed, hot spice injected happy turkey) = 63
  • Squirrel (Turkey BLT) = 76 **cannot be the winner of both polls in a TD**
1fc77461_TurkeyBLT.jpg

9f9662b1_HoneyMaplecuredturkey.jpg

Congrats to Squirrel and Bbally for some oustanding entries. Well deserved wins. It's all good my friend.

Yay! How cool, I really wanted that Maverick like you just don't know!!! Congrats to you too Bob! Thanks for all the votes. I will post my stuff on this later tonight!

Congrats to the winners and all of you great entries

Congratulations Cheryl and Bob.  Excellent meals, both.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thank you to the judges and Sumosmoke for her work on this monthly event.

And thanks to everyone who entered.  All the entries were excellent.

icon_cool.gif

Congratulations to you two and a great big yahoo for all that competed.

Nice Job Everyone, Thay all looked Terrific...

Congratulations to Cheryl and Bob...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

congrats to the winners as well as all the entries.........great meals!

Thanks for all the thanks and congrats to squirrel,

I am interested in seeing that Ancho Jicama slaw recipe and the Turkey pot pie recipe if you guys are willing to post the recipes on those two.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky