Not new - OLD! Just new here.

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by bob hardin, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Hi all,

I've smoked on cheap smokers for many years.  However, I have SOOOO much to learn and love this site.  Been lingering here a while.  

Just ordered what I hope is a quality smoker from "Sling N Steel".  Should receive in about a month  (Just like my real estate ventures, I buy high - sell low.  I ordered in high season - go figure; par for my course).  hehe

I can't wait to be able to participate in the knowledge pool.  

Anyways, I live in far Southwestern North Carolina, but retired 11 years ago from Houston. 

2. mike5051

mike5051 Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF Bob!  This forum has been the best investment of my time!  Lots of great folks with lots of experience.  Can't wait to see your contributions!

Mike

3. Welcome, Bob...glad to have you here. Got any pics of the rig you've got coming?

4. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

[​IMG]   to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

5. hardcookin

hardcookin Master of the Pit

Welcome to SMF!!
    Congrats on the new smoker!! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of it in action in a month.

6. Thanks all.  Here (I hope) is a link to the new smoker:

7. cmayna

cmayna Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

OMG!!!   That's some serious future smoking.  Big enough for a couple in-laws, etc.    Oh, and welcome to SMF.

8. hardcookin

hardcookin Master of the Pit

That should give you some serious cooking space. Thumbs Up

9. Bob - if that bad boy has wheels and you venture to MN... let me know!!!