Not new - OLD! Just new here.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bob hardin

Original poster
Jul 27, 2016
Murphy, NC
Hi all,

I've smoked on cheap smokers for many years.  However, I have SOOOO much to learn and love this site.  Been lingering here a while.  

Just ordered what I hope is a quality smoker from "Sling N Steel".  Should receive in about a month  (Just like my real estate ventures, I buy high - sell low.  I ordered in high season - go figure; par for my course).  hehe

I can't wait to be able to participate in the knowledge pool.  

Anyways, I live in far Southwestern North Carolina, but retired 11 years ago from Houston. 

Welcome to SMF Bob!  This forum has been the best investment of my time!  Lots of great folks with lots of experience.  Can't wait to see your contributions!

Mike

welcome1.gif
  to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

Welcome to SMF!!
Congrats on the new smoker!! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of it in action in a month.

OMG!!!   That's some serious future smoking.  Big enough for a couple in-laws, etc.    Oh, and welcome to SMF.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky